Congratulations on your engagement! Now that you're preparing for your wedding -- tasting cakes, choosing invitations, picking flowers -- it's also a great time to prepare for a healthy, happy, and resilient marriage.
I have over ten years experience helping couples build a strong foundation so that they can start off on the right foot. I enjoy helping couples talk about the issues that really matter in a safe, supportive environment, so that they can get on the same page about important issues and truly hear each other's needs and expectations about the relationship and the future.
Together, we can add to your strengths as a couple as well as provide the tools and skills that help address the important issues that arise marriages, including
- communication and conflict resolution
- children and parenting
- religious, spiritual, and philosophical beliefs
- financial planning and budgeting
- creating and defining a unique "couple culture"
- romance and intimacy
- stress management for planning your wedding
And, premarital counseling is also a great space to address fears you might have about marriage, whether these concerns result from your previous relationships, family background, or otherwise.
There is a lot to process as you join together two lives, two families, and two financial systems to create of a new family.
Premarital Counseling Packages
I look forward to helping you weatherproof your relationship. To do this, I offer three premarital counseling packages so that you can tailor the process to your needs and time-frame:
- 3 sessions of premarital counseling
- 5 sessions of premarital counseling
- A free follow-up session at your first anniversary, as a gift
- 9 sessions of premarital counseling
- Workbook provided
- A free follow-up session at your first anniversary, as a gift.
Contact us to schedule a time.
Reduced rate for initial therapy session.