MULTICULTURAL COUNSELING & CROSS-CULTURAL PSYCHOLOGY
Racial and cultural minorities may have complex feelings about a range of issues, including ones specifically related to their identities, such as
- - Navigating multiple identities
- - Honoring their culture(s)
- - Dealing with external and internal racism, classism, sexism, and other types of oppression
- - Relational, family, and communal concerns
- - Cross-cultural adoption issues
- - Migrating from one culture to another
- - 2nd-generational concerns
- - Displacement and dislocation
- - Discrimination
Together, in a supportive environment, we can attend to whatever concerns you may have.
Call (919) 699-4933 to schedule a time.
Reduced rate for initial therapy session.